1. Harrison Street & Brady Streets are now open to traffic (limited flow at some times)
2. Eastern Avenue remains closed at the Duck Creek area.
3. Mound Street is being worked on as water is subsiding but crews will be working hard to clean up the silt and other debris left by the flooding waters before it can be open to traffic.
4. Division St (limited traffic flow due to construction north of Central Park); Fairmount Avenue; Marquette Street and Jersey Ridge Road remain open.
5. The River Drive detour from west Davenport to Bettendorf remains in effect. When Mound Street is cleared the east end of River Drive between Bettendorf and Tremont Avenue could be open to traffic.
6. West River Drive will be closed for some time due to flooding at Howell Street and Schmidt Road.
CitiBus routes will be operating as close to route as possible. Expect delays throughout the day. Please call CitiBus to find out where your bus is being detoured.
Moline, IL Details
|(More Print Ads)|