Whether your gift list includes an outdoor enthusiast or a foodie with a taste for local fare, the December issue of Radish magazine is packed with gift ideas sure to delight well beyond the holiday season.|
Also in this month's Radish:
– Bite by bite: Festive appetizers for your holiday gatherings.
– All wrapped up: Creative, eco-friendly alternatives to gift wrap.
– On the lookout: Tips for successfully observing wildlife in winter.
– Soy, rice or other? A taste test of diary alternatives for the best chai.
– Faith in motion: Imani! Dancers Ensemble connects the spirit with the dance.
– A better burn: Get cozy with some eco-friendly fireplace alternatives.
– Beyond the banquet: With the right frame of mind, every meal can be a feast.
Radish is a complimentary magazine devoted to living a healthful Midwest lifestyle. It is published by Moline Dispatch Publishing Co. LLC and its parent company, Small Newspaper Group. It is available at many local businesses, including Hy-Vee stores.
For more information, visit radishmagazine.com.