Press release submitted by PR Network of the Quad Cities, Inc.|
Rock Island, Ill. (August 22, 2014) – PR Network of the Quad Cities, a local organization for public relations professionals of the Quad Cities, has announced its officers for the 2014-2015 year.
Nine new members join the board of 13 communications and marketing professionals from across the Quad Cities. The 2014-2015 officers include:
- President − Monica Wolfe, MindFire Communications
- Vice President − Diane Koster, Community Foundation of the Great River Bend
- Secretary − Lindsey Lobur, iWireless Center
- Treasurer − Tiffany Stott, Edwards Creative
- Membership Director − Erin Wyant, Russell Construction
- Student Membership Director − Rachel Parkin, Saint Ambrose University Student
- Special Event Forum Director − Jillian McCleary, Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce
- Communication Director − Amy Tiffany, MindFire Communications
- Publicity Director − Joscelyn Stone, Bethany for Children and Families
- Programming Director − Ronna Walker-Johnson, Media Link, Inc.
- Half-Day Workshop Director − Amy Kolner, Integrity Integrated
- Webmaster − Doug Tschopp, Augustana College
- At-Large − Jenny Parvin, United Way of the Quad Cities
"PR Network of the Quad Cities is the go-to organization in the Quad Cities for PR, marketing and communications professionals, and we're excited to welcome the new officers," said Monica Wolfe, who is entering her second year as president. PR Network of the Quad Cities holds monthly educational luncheons, a Half Day Workshop in April, and other networking opportunities throughout the year as well as includes benefits for local college students.
The first luncheon of the year will take place on Thursday, September 18. A case study on the "Trauma Care Consortium now what? Campaign: Targeting Your Audience and Implementing Measurements" will be discussed featuring speakers Amy Jones, Community Health Care and Angie Kendall, Child Abuse Council.
For event details and to RSVP, please visit http://www.prnetworkqc.org/events.php.
For more information about the PR Network of the Quad Cities and to learn about membership opportunities, visit http://www.prnetworkqc.org/ or www.facebook.com/PRNetworkQC.
East moline, IL Details
|(More Print Ads)|