Posted Online: Dec. 01, 2012, 11:20 pm
December issue of Radish in stands now!
Comment on this story
By Sarah J. Gardner firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether your gift list includes an outdoor enthusiast or a foodie with a taste for local fare, the December issue of Radish magazine is packed with gift ideas sure to delight well beyond the holiday season.
The December issue of Radish features gift ideas including memberships to local co-ops, outdoor groups and conservation organizations.
Also in this month's Radish:
– Bite by bite: Festive appetizers for your holiday gatherings.
– All wrapped up: Creative, eco-friendly alternatives to gift wrap.
– On the lookout: Tips for successfully observing wildlife in winter.
– Soy, rice or other? A taste test of diary alternatives for the best chai.
– Faith in motion: Imani! Dancers Ensemble connects the spirit with the dance.
– A better burn: Get cozy with some eco-friendly fireplace alternatives.
– Beyond the banquet: With the right frame of mind, every meal can be a feast.
Radish is a complimentary magazine devoted to living a healthful Midwest lifestyle. It is published by Moline Dispatch Publishing Co. LLC and its parent company, Small Newspaper Group. It is available at many local businesses, including Hy-Vee stores.
For more information, visit radishmagazine.com.