Q-C Online support pages
Technical support article
How Do I Register for Q-C Online Auction?
It's easy! Print this page so that you can refer to it and follow the steps below.
You only have to register once, so allow yourself approximately 15 minutes.
That's it! You can now began listing your auction items. You will be notified via your E-mail address of any questions from bidders regarding your items or Organization.
- Make sure you are sitting in front of the computer where you send and receive your E-mail. This is very important. You will receive E-mail regarding your registration, bidding and selling of auction items, to the E-mail address you supply us with.
- Open up your web browser and go to http://www.qconlineauction.com
- From the Q-C Online Auction Page click on the "New Users Register Here" icon.
- From the "Q-C Online Auction New User Registration" Page, scroll down and fill out all of the required fields.(The boxes with the blue text next to them)
- When your finished entering the information, click on Next button to continue the registration process. (If you have forgotten to enter necessary information, you will be taken automatically back to this page before you can proceed)
- You will now be taken to the "New User Registration, continued" page where you will automatically be assigned a temporary User ID number (write it down).
- Now check your E-mail for your temporary Password number (write it down). Continue by clicking the following (underlined) link.
- Enter your User ID and Password numbers (that you wrote down) in the appropriate fields (boxes) then click in the NEXT button.
- You will now be on the New User Registration step 3 page. Click on the HERE link.
If everything looks satisfactory to you and you agree to the terms, click on the Accept button, at the bottom of the page.
- You will now be taken to VeriSign Secure Site page where you will be able to choose a nickname, keyword and password. Type the information in the appropriate fields. Write them down and put them in a safe place, in case you forget them. This is also the area where you would enter your credit card number (optional) should you choose to use any advanced featured listings. (You can always enter this information later) Click on the Next button. You will get a message telling you you are now leaving the secure site page. Click yes. You will receive another e-mail reminding you what your password is.
- Congratulations! Your registration is now complete. Your user ID code and nickname will be on this page. Your password will be sent to you by E-mail in case you forgot it already.
You can now bid and sell items on Q-C Online Auction your registration is complete.